- An active, short break that includes a fantastic menu with fresh Tasmanian fish, meat, cheese, vegetables and fruits and Tasmanian wine and beer
- Inspiring twin share accommodation in the environmentally friendly Forester Beach camp and the architecturally designed and award winning lodge.
- We encourage our guests to experience the beautiful Bay of Fires Coastline with our knowledgeable enthusiastic guides.
- Return transfers between Launceston and the walk base ‐
- 1 night at Forester Beach Camp and
- 2 nights at Bay of Fires Lodge ‐ twin share ‐
- All meals and beverages: non‐alcoholic and alcoholic (Tasmanian wine & beer) ‐
- National Park pass ‐
- Use of a backpack and weather proof jacket for the duration of the walk ‐
- Two qualified guides for the duration of the walk